2008年5月8日木曜日

ACL 2008 Chonburi Football Club vs. Gamba Osaka













Though I did not write in previous blog, my favorite team in J League is Gamba Osaka. Because they always make a game aggressive and attractive. I think that it is not a soccer game if soccer players play soccer aggressively. So, I regard Gamba Osaka as the best team in J League for me.

Especially, Michihiro Yasuda, who is a defender and 20 years old, is one of the most considerable players. When he receives a ball from his teammate, he always dribbles on the field. He has some problems in defense, but his aggressiveness is more important than them for this team. In fact, he has recorded some assists in ACL. So, I think that I would like to watch a lot of games that he will take part in. Also, his personality is very cheerful, so I recommend that you should read his blog (http://blog.lirionet.jp/yasuda/).

In this game, they won against Chonburi Football Club by a score of 2 goals to 0. Finally, they decided that they got through group G. I hope that they will win ACL! (180 words)

1 件のコメント:

Takashi Shimojyo さんのコメント...

You really like soccer!!!
What's your favorite player???

progress report

Calendar