2008年6月4日水曜日

essay 4 (a memorable day in my life)

I think that the most memorable day for me is the day when I went to my grandparents’ house by train for myself. When I was 8 years old, I had thought that it was very difficult for me to go out to somewhere for myself. Because I had feared that I lost my way or had a traffic accident. So, I rarely went out. And I had always visited there with my family when I would like to see my grandparents as soon as possible. But, my parents had thought that I should be the person who tried to be willing to act. Then, my parents suggested to me that I should do something for myself.

It was the trip to grandparents’ house. Finally, I made up my mind that I went there. In that day, I was not all that tensed up. After I rode on my car, I arrived at the Kumamoto Station. Then, I rode on the train that was named “Tsubame”.

In this train, I spent a lot of time keeping sitting down. I sometimes ate some candies that I received from the person who had worked as servers and drank something cold to drink. Also, as one of the passengers who rode on the same car spoke to me, it was very short for me to spend the time I had rode on the train. Then, I arrived at Minamata Station, and I could see my grandparents.

I thought that my grandparents looked anxious when I got off at the platform, but they met me with smiles. Though I was a little tired from the train trip, the smiles made me forget the tiredness temporarily. Then I rode on my grandfather's car, and I and grandparents went to their home.

I still remember that I did it. I think that it is very important for me to act for myself. Because it links to growth as a person. And the memory makes me rise mentally. Therefore, I think that I would like to experience a lot of things. (344 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar