2008年6月17日火曜日

essay 6 (2028 self introduction)

Hello, my name is Takanori S. I am 39 years old. I have three members in my family. My wife earns our living by working as an office worker. My daughter, who is 10 years old, is a pupil. She often tells me what she did in her school, which class was the most interesting, and what she talked to her friends after she comes home. That is a part of pleasure of a day for me. My son, who is 5 years old, is a kindergartner. He is very active, so I am in trouble by his behavior. However, I think that it is good for him to be interesting in a lot of things, so I only warn him about it a little.

I work as an officer in Kumamoto Prefecture. I usually work for 10 hours, but I work for 12 hours when I am very busy. I think that this job is very challenging as I can help a lot of people who are in trouble in daily life or do not understand some procedure in writing papers. So, I would like to keep doing this job as long as I can.

My hobby is to play with my children at the end of the week. We often go to a park and play baseball, soccer, and tennis there. After we play for a long time, I get very tired. However, my children still hope that they play a lot. When they play happily, they often laugh. That makes me happy.

I worry about some things. First, it costs our family millions to buy a car and a house. So, we have to finish paying it on easy terms. Second, I worry about a cost of education for my children. I and my wife works as hard as we can, but we do not know how long we can work. Also, the business fluctuation in Japan may make our household economy worse. Third, I am afraid of some diseases. For example, cancers, cerebral hemorrhage, and so on. In a word, I would like to live to keep seeing the growth of children as long as I can.

After I graduated from KGU, it passed 17 years. I am married to my wife, and I have two children. I am responsible for a lot of things. However, I think that I should enjoy the rest of my life with my family. So, I would like to take good care of my family and live with thinking a lot of things. (423 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar