2008年8月3日日曜日

A good view!



This is a picture that I took two days ago. I thought that I would like to see a beautiful piece of scenery and make my body relax physically for a change of air. So, I went to the south region of Mt. Aso with my family. First, we went to a big park. We were able to play "Park golf". Park golf is a sport that is similar to golf. However, the place which it is played in is much smaller than the place which golf is done in. Anyway, I and my father played it for two hours while my mother and my younger sister walked there. Then, we stayed the night at a hotel. And we checked out of the hotel in the next day. We got off there a little earlier, so we decided that we would go home slowly. I thought that we were able to get some fresh air when we drove on the road. Then, we sometimes stopped driving and took a rest for a while. I took this picture when we took a rest last. The wind that waterfall caused made us relax, so I thought that I would like to take a picture here. I seldom go out, but I think that I would like to increase the time. (218 words / 218 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar