2008年4月28日月曜日

AFC Champions League (ACL) 2008 Gamba Osaka vs. Melbourne Victory FC











I like watching soccer games. So, I watch them every weekend and holiday. Then, I read some of blogs about soccer every day in order to collect a lot of knowledge of soccer. Some of the blogs have some video by YouTube. They are the videos which records the game of AFC Champions League. This tournament is competed by 29 teams. 28 teams are divided into 7 groups. Then, the top of each group and the champion that won this tournament in the previous year will advance to knockout round. Finally, one team will be the champion if they win three times. This is the game between Gamba Osaka and Melbourne Victory FC. Let's have a look!(117 words)

1 件のコメント:

Joe Tomei さんのコメント...

I like your posts, but I am worried that you are not writing enough. Remember that the requirement is 3 posts a week. If you are having trouble, please talk to me as soon as possible.

progress report

Calendar