2008年4月30日水曜日

essay 3 (My favorite animal)

I think that some of animals make us relax and they sometimes encourage us to live cheerfully. Especially, the people who have animal as a pet may know why I have the idea. In my case, I think that dogs are the best of all the animals. Basically, I like cats, birds, monkeys, and fishes. However, I regard dog as the best animal if they live with us. I have three reasons why I think that.

First, I think that dogs are always cute. For example, when I walk with a dog on holiday morning or afternoon, it walks with I walking quickly. The movement of it looks like a toy, so the faster it walks, the cuter it looks. Also, when it eats some food, it is only absorbed in eating them. I think that the situation is very heartwarming, so that makes me smile and please. A lot of movements that dogs act without intention are very attractive.

Second, I think that dogs are very clever. For example, when a suspicious character breaks into the house that a family has a dog, it barks as noisy as possible. Generally speaking, it is said that a dog tells us how dangerous the situation is.

Third, I think that dogs are very important in our daily life. For example, some of dogs help the people with visual impairment to live alone. I think that it is necessary that they spend a lot of times acting freely. So, the ability of dogs should be valued widely.

My grandparents of my mother used to have a dog. It was called “John”. I had cherished it, but it died of disease. I think that we should love dogs and we have to take care of them until they dies. Therefore, I think that I like dogs very much. (305 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar