2008年10月19日日曜日

Three subjects I liked

When I was a high school student, I studied a lot of subjects. Of course, I had the subjects that I liked very much or the subjects that I did not like. When I studied favorite subjects, I was very happy because they enabled me to know a lot of information that I had not heard of at that time. There were a lot of teachers who knew more about each subject and understood how to tell students their knowledge effectively in my high school. Thanks to them, I was able to get interested in the subjects. Then, I am going to introduce three subjects that I liked very much to you.

First, I liked English classes. Of course, I also like English now. As I was able to learn English in the classes happily, I decided to major in it.

Second, I liked social studies classes. As they helped me to understand what happened at that time, so I liked it.

Third, I liked PE. Though I was not able to run fast, I liked playing soccer and the other sports. (182 words / 4665 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar