2008年10月15日水曜日

I'm very sleepy...

Though I always stay up late, I know that I have to go to bed earlier. And I may become sick if I go on keeping this condition. I think that I have to do some things in order to make my situation better. If I am able to do them, I will live happily more and more. In my case, it takes me a lot of time to finish assignments in this university. Therefore, I am often said that I need more time than others do. However, I think that the fact can show you what I am able to act with care. Anyway, I am going to explain things that I should do in order to make my situation better to you.

First, I think that what we sleep a lot makes us healthier. I have not a lot of times to sleep at night because I often find what I want to do when I sit up late at that time. However, we have to take a rest so as to keep our body healthy. Of course, I know the fact of this. Also, I know the lack of sleep always makes me tired. So, I am going to finish my assignments by the time that changes a date in order to keep my condition good. And I would like to keep doing it.

Second, I think that what we have three meals a day is very important for us. When I was a high school student, I knew how important that was. After we eat a meal, it becomes our energy. And we are able to act because of it. Especially, it is the best for the people who have lived in Japan for years to eat rice because it is one of the foods that become their energy. It is also important for us to exercise in order not to make the things that we eat fat after we have a meal.

Third, I think it is necessary for us to laugh because we are able to forget the things we are worried about for a while if we do it. You may not think that to laugh connects to what we keep our bodies healthy. However, we can always have the feelings that make us happy a little when we do it. They are able to help us to relax and we can start to act in a light mood. I think that we will go to bed smoothly if we go on laughing regularly. And the custom is able to make my mind and body fresh.

When I was a child, I had gone to bed at 10 or 11. However, I often sit up late at night lately. I think that there are two reasons why I do it. One is what I have a lot of interests. I knew that I am able to have many chances of getting a lot of information when I sit up late. The other is the change of the way to think of midnight. When I became a high school student, I had thought that we must go to bed until midnight, but I think that it is a good time for concentrating on studying now. Though I know them, I have to keep my condition better by using what I think of. (558 words / 4483 words)  

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar