2008年11月12日水曜日

Answers for WEI

1. I usually write my blog on Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday at home.

2. I think the ways to express are more various than my first post from Spring term. However, I still use the same expressions. So, I think I should increase the words that I can use on my blog.

3. I think that doing movie reviews helps us develop our ability of find the message of movies. Though it takes me about three hours to write movie reviews, I think movies have more clear messages than books. So, I can have ideas easily.

4. I think that we had better do the training of typing in this class.

5. I think the students who will take this class next year should raise their speed of writing. And they had better increase their vocabulary. (136 words / 6136 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar