2008年11月9日日曜日

Book review 2-7

Some of us sometimes see the situations that crimes happen in. However, we are not always able to help the people who try to solve them to look for the suspects. Today, I read a book that a man and a woman helped the police to arrest a suspect. The name of the book is "THE LAST PHOTO". So, I am going to introduce the story to you.

Martin and his sister Pam were taking some pictures in Cambridge because Pam liked doing it. When Pam was taking a last photo of Martin, a man stood in front of him. So, the last one was taken by the man. However, they found that he was the man who had got a hundred thousand pounds. His name was Alan Rook. They explained the picture to the police. Thanks to them, he was arrested and they were featured on the article. As a result, they got a thousand pounds.

Though there are a lot of crimes in the world, I think that I do not want to concern them after I read the book. Anyway, I would like you to read this book. (191 words / 6000 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar