2008年12月14日日曜日

Movie review 1 Shrek

When I was a little child, I often read some children’s stories. Though I am not able to remember the content of books that I read at that time perfectly, I am able to explain what I think that it is the most important for us to you. “Shrek” is also a work that tells us what we should do. Now, I am going to introduce three characters that I am interested in and their personalities to you.

First of all, I am going to talk about “Shrek”. He is a main character and his action has a great influence on the other characters in this movie. He is usually selfish, so he sometimes makes the other characters a little depressed. However, he always stands up to some difficulties when he and his friends face them.

Second, I am going to talk about “Donkey”. He is the most active character in this movie. He is what is called the part to cheer everyone up. He is talkative and very noisy, but he helps Shrek fight when they face some difficulties.

Third, I am going to talk about “Princess Fiona”. She looks like a delicate woman, but she is able to fight very well. In addition, she is very tough mentally. I think that she and Shrek have the same personality.

Though a lot of characters appear in this movie, Shrek, Donkey, and Princess Fiona have important roles. They tell us the importance of believing friends. I think that this movie is also a work that shows the way to help friends, so we had better watch this on DVD again and again. (272 words / 8093 words)

quality="high" width="300" height="52" allowScriptAccess="always"
wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars=
"valid_sample_rate=true&external_url=http://www2.kumagaku.ac.jp/teacher/Wink/Tomei2term08/7130mr1.mp3"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar