2008年12月16日火曜日

They are in Japan now!



I think that the best team in the world is Manchester United. They are often called "ManU" or "The Red Devils" in the world. They have a lot of great techniques and make use of it very well. They have got a lot of titles, and they also got the title of UEFA Champions League in 2008. They are the very strongest team in the world. In this team, of course, there are a lot of famous players. For example, they are Wayne Mark Rooney, Ryan Joseph Giggs, Dimitar Ivanov Berbatov, and so on. Their names are known to a lot of funs. Especially, I think that most of the people who like soccer know a man. His name is Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro. Now, he is one of the most famous players in the world. Though I have a lot of things that I would like to tell you, I am going to write them on the other article. (161 words / 8578 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar