2009年1月5日月曜日

The first article I post in this year

Good morning! Then, I wish you a Happy New Year! If there are the people who read the articles of my blog day after day last year, I think that I would like them to go on doing it. Though I started to write my blog harder from last April, I was not able to do it because I did not think of a lot of ideas that I should introduce to you. I was not also good at doing my homework such as essays. So, it was very hard for me to write something. It is strange for me to be able to keep on doing it because the feeling does not change now. Anyway, I will continue to improve my blog, so I would like you to watch it for a long time. Also, I have three goals in this year except my blog. Therefore, I am going to show them to you.

First, I am going to increase the opportunity of driving a car. I got a driver's license last February. However, I do not often drive. It is because I would not like to do it. Generally speaking, a lot of people who got the license want to go out to drive as soon as they can. It is because they are able to arrive at their destinations earlier than walk or have a ride on my bicycle. And it is important for the people who have the license to be able to make use of cars because they can carry a lot of goods when they go shopping. In spite of some advantages, there is a reason why I do not drive. It is because I am afraid of my causing traffic accidents. Of course, I took all courses in a driving school, passed the test, and received the driver's permit. Though they are true, I do not have the confidence that I can drive a car safely. I think that I have to drive a car again and again in order to improve my ability to do it. So, I would like to use my car without thinking a lot of things.

Second, I am going to go outside to exercise a lot. Though I do not have enough time to do it, I have to move. It is because I know that I have put on weight little by little. I have the time to ride on my bicycle for going to school, but it is not enough. I think that I have to play soccer or baseball on weekends in order to increase the time to exercise.

Third, I am going to study harder to brush up my ability to use English. Of course, I have a lot of things that I have to do in order to finish my homework to get credits. However, I entered this university to get a lot of knowledge and to know how to use them. So, I am going to study more and more and get a better grade on TOEIC.

I think that it is very important for me to fix goals in the beginning of a new year, so I will achieve these goals. (531 words / 11232 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar