2008年12月30日火曜日

3 players will be more popular

I have watched a lot of soccer games on TV in this year. So, I keep in mind a lot of the players. In this year, I had a lot of times to watch the games in Premier League because they were broadcast many times. I think that one of the most famous leagues in the world is Premier League. Of course, there are a lot of famous players in this league. Though I have already introduced some players in the movies of my blog to you, I did not explain them in detail. Instead of them, I am going to show the players in Premier League who will be more famous among a lot of people in the world to you.



First, I am going to introduce a midfielder to you. His name is Francesc Fàbregas Soler. He is usually called "Cesc" by a lot of fans. He is from Spain and belongs to Arsenal Football Club. His position in the games is a central midfielder. He is very good at passing a ball and his view in games is broad. So, Arsenal is able to control a lot of games whenever he plays on the field. And he is 21 years old, so he will be able to play a big part in his team for a long time.



Second, I am going to introduce a forward to you. His name is Fernando José Torres Sanz. I often call him "Torres". He is also from Spain and belongs to Liverpool Football Club. His position in the games is a center forward. He is very strong and quick physically, so he is able to get a lot of goals. Though he is not able to take part in the games in Premier League because of his injury now, I believe that he will be able to get many goals after he returns to the field.



Third, I am going to introduce the other forward to you. His name is Nicolas Sebastian Anelka. I usually call him "Anelka". He is from France and belongs to Chelsea Football Club. To tell the truth, I had thought that he was not a good player because he did not play very well in the last season. However, he had some reasons why he was not able to bring out the best in him. One was the confusion over the difference of team. He became a member of Chelsea halfway through the last season, so it took him a lot of times to get used to this team. The other is the way to play him. He is a forward, but he played as a midfielder in the last season many times. Now, he plays as a forward, so he has got many goals. I am looking forward to his activity very much. (469 words / 10701 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar