2008年7月6日日曜日

about Writing class

I started to write my blog about a year ago, but I seldom wrote it. I had nothing to write it. In addition, it was very difficult for me to do it faster. Because of two reasons, I was not able to do it. However, I have to do it in Writing class this year. If I am not able to write ten thousand words, I will not get a credit. So, I decided that I would make effort in order to write my blog. I thought that I had to get a lot of items in order to do it. Then, I was able to find two things to do it.

One is to tell you how interesting soccer is. When I tried to start to write my blog, the item which I thought that I would like to express my ideas on was about soccer. Of course, I had never written my ideas about soccer on my blog until I started to write my blog earnestly in April. However, I thought that it was a good chance for me to understand soccer more and more. Though I was not able to write the reports of soccer games, I thought that I was able to give some knowledge of soccer to you.

The other is to tell you what I do in my daily life. To tell the truth, it was more difficult than writing the items of soccer for me to do it. I think that the people who have a part-time job or club activities have a lot of items, so they are able to write their blogs easily. I only have a few things to do in a day. So, I think that it is necessary for me to add to the items of my daily life. I have to go out in order to write my blog. Then I would like to express a lot of my ideas.

I think that I have some good points and bad points of my blog now. One of good points is to make use of a lot of movies. I decided that I would do it because I thought that the people who viewed my blog were able to understand the contents that I wrote. On the other hand, one of bad points is to write my blog a little long. I often do it because I am not able to write an article fast. However, I think that it is difficult for the people who view my blog to understand the contents of it.

I heard that I will have to write 15,000 words on my blog in the fall term. In my case, it takes me a long time to write my blog. So, I think that it may be very difficult for me to do it. However, I will have a lot of times to do it because I am able to do it from August 1. So, I would like to write a lot of articles by the first day of the fall term. Then, I am going to correct some problems that my blog has. (522 words / 9594 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar