2008年7月6日日曜日

good player part 1




The man who has a yellow uniform on is Syuusaku Nishikawa. He is a goalkeeper. He is one of the best goalkeepers in Japan. I think that he is the most promising player of his generation in Japan. His kick is very exact, and I heard that he had done a lot of free kicks when he had taken part in the games in his childhood on TV. And this goal also resulted from his kick. I think that it is necessary for the team that will take part in the Beijing Olympics in 2008 to keep on winning the games. Also, he is a member of Oita Trinita, so I would like him to go on playing in J League. In addition, he also has his blog, so I recommend that you should view it as soon as you can. Then, I would like a lot of people to support him. (152 words / 8555 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar