2008年10月5日日曜日

Book review 2-2

When we are reading a book, we are able to predict the end of it roughly. Generally speaking, it is because a book has the only one story line. I and you have already read a lot of books for years, so not only I but also you may have the same feeling. However, there are some kinds of books that we have sometimes read in the world. They look like a kind of puzzles. I think that they give us the different views that we have not found yet. Today, I read a book. The name of this book is "Oranges in the Snow". I think that this book is one of the books that look like puzzles, so I am going to introduce the story to you.

In this story, I am a main character and named Mary Durie. Mary Durie is a famous scientist. One day, I did an experiment with Joe who is my assistant. It is the experiment that the liquid in a big bottle is added to the flower in a little bottle and it is heated. I make the yellow liquid by doing the experiment, but I have the materials and the notebook that I noted what I found in this experiment stolen. Then, I and Joe go to an airport because we find that the men who steal them are going to go there. We find them at the restaurant. Though they run away from us, they are arrested and I can get the materials and the notebook because I have drunk the liquid that has the effect of being able to see in the dark. Also, this story has some choices, so it makes me very interested.

When I saw the title of this book, I thought that it may be the story over the oranges in the snow. However, the focus of this story is how I and Joe can arrest the suspects. I thought that the oranges in the snow were not important though they were a part of this story after I read this book. Anyway, a lot of people can have their ideas over it, so I would like you to read it once. (367 words / 2534 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar