2008年10月5日日曜日

Good conduct is ...

When I was a high school student, I was often said that I have to greet the people who I see by the teachers in my high school. Originally, I had the custom of greeting others. However, I learned that to do it helps me to think about what I am able to act when I see our situations. For example, I see a lot of trash on the road or in the park. When I notice them, I often pick up them of my own accord. In my case, I had not had the feeling that I had to pick up litter until I entered my high school. I had heard that my high school was the strictest about school rules in Kumamoto Prefecture before I decided which high school I should enter. To tell the truth, I thought that it was not hard for me to obey the rules when I heard the fact. However, I noticed that I had a lot of things that I had to improve in order to live in this society after I graduated from my high school. Though the rules of my high school were strict, they made me more thoughtful. If I had entered another school, I could not have known the importance of greeting others. When my younger sister thought about the high school that she would like to enter, she did not think of my high school because she had seen the life in my high school for 3 years. I think that 3 years which I spent in my high school helps me to live every day. (269 words / 2167 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar