2008年10月5日日曜日

Three events I remember

I have experienced a lot of events in my life. Some events made me happy; others made me sad or disappointed. I think that they can have a major effect on the ways to think. In fact, some experiences give me some lessons to me. They tell me the importance of calm, the feeling that I try to do what I am not able to do, and the force of adapting a lot of conditions. Now, I am going to introduce the stories of them to you.

First, I was hurt when I was 8 years old. I was at the outside of the house of my friend. He had a dog as a pet. And it was running there with my friend and he and I were also playing at the same place. Though I do not remember the moment in detail, I was run after by the dog on the way to doing it. As a result, I fell and hit my head against the ground. Because of this accident, I lost my memory that was made at that time temporarily. So, I thought that I had to calm down.

Second, I was not good at exercising on the horizontal bar when I did it at school. However, I was only able to do it once by myself when I was a pupil. When I was practicing doing it, I was able to feel the sense of achievement. So, I thought that going on trying to do very difficult things was very important for me.

Third, I have moved some time with my family. The prefectures that I have ever lived in are Kanagawa, Saitama, Fukuoka, and Kumamoto. When I lived in each prefecture, I knew their climate or culture. Then I was able to enjoy my life there. So, I thought that it was necessary for me to live on many conditions. (315 words / 1898 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar