2008年10月12日日曜日

Book review 2-3

As you know, there are a lot of famous cities in the world. For example, they are London, Rome, Paris, and so on. They have a lot of beautiful landscapes and buildings. Paris is famous for a big street. Rome is famous for a stadium. And London is famous for a clock tower. I think that I would like to travel to one of the cities before I become an old man. However, the United States of America is one of the biggest countries in the world, so I am not able to miss the culture or buildings. Especially, we have to notice the capital of this country. I found a book that explains it to you. It can help you to know a part of the United States of America. So, I am going to introduce it to you.

The name of the book that I am going to introduce is "WASHINGTON D.C.". As this book has a lot of pictures, you will be able to understand the contents of it easily. Then, I am going to explain the contents to you. In Washington D.C., there is the White House that is one of the most famous congresses in the world. The White House has a lot of rooms, so I thought that I would like to see it someday. Also, there are a lot of memorials and monuments in the place. For example, the Lincoln Memorial is one of them. In addition, there are a lot of buildings that we had better go and see at least once in our life. For example, National Museum of Natural History is a very good building, so I think that I want to look over it more and more. After that, there are some entertainments. For example, they are music, basketball, and so on.

Though Washington D.C. is a part of the United States of America, the places that I mentioned a little are worth going. If you can go there, you may be able to find another place that I do not mention. Anyway, I would like you to get interested in Washington D.C. (354 words / 3729 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar