2008年10月15日水曜日

Good song!



I like this song very much because this is the song that was used in my favorite TV program. That is "How do you like Wednesday". Originally, this program was only broadcast in Hokkaido Prefecture. However, this program became a very famous program in this prefecture, and the reputation spread to all parts of the country. This program is sold as DVDs now. And this program is loved by a lot of people in Japan. I think that this program is different from the other TV programs in being made by a few members. They are Takayuki Suzui, Tadahisa Fujimura, Masamichi Ureshino, and Yo Oizumi. Especially, Yo Oizumi has appeared on some video dramas, so you may know him well. He is so funny and his behavior or what he says always makes a lot of people laugh. I think that he will appear on TV more and more. Anyway, I would like you to listen to this song! (159 words / 3888 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar