2008年12月30日火曜日

Movie review 6 Mission: Impossible

I know that there are many kinds of movies in the world. They always make us happy, surprised, sad, and so on. It is because it is not very difficult for us to read the story lines. In other words, we are able to make out what most of the movies would like to tell to us. I think that I will not be able to enjoy watching a lot of movies if I can not understand the ideas that they want to give to me. Today, I found an interesting movie. However, it is also an exciting movie. It is because the movie made me happy after I watched it on DVD though I was not able to make out most of the ideas that this movie has. So, I am going to introduce the story to you as far as I understand.

Impossible Mission Force is the organization that each of the members acts as a spy in this story. They are called IMF. One of the members is Ethan Hunt who is a main character in this movie. When he was working with his team in order to get a list of CIA members in Prague, all the members except him were killed by someone. After he managed to escape from the crisis, he met Eugene Kittridge who belonged to CIA. However, Kittridge regarded him as a murderer who killed the members of Ethan’s team. So, he started to act so as to look for a traitor in IMF. He made his team. The members are Claire Phelps, who is a woman and escaped from being killed, Franz Krieger, and Luther Stickell. After that, they succeeded in getting a part of the data of CIA members, and Ethan was going to see Max who is a woman in a train by using it. In the train, he was nearly killed by Jim Phelps who is a survivor from that crisis and Franz, but he overcame them and wiped his disgrace. Finally, he watched that video.

Though I was not able to find what is the most important in this movie, it gave the feeling that makes me excited to me. I think that we have to remember that a lot of things can happen to us, so we had better prepare for them. Anyway, this movie is very good, so I would like you to watch it as soon as you can. (405 words / 10232 words)

quality="high" width="300" height="52" allowScriptAccess="always"
wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars=
"valid_sample_rate=true&external_url=http://www2.kumagaku.ac.jp/teacher/Wink/Tomei2term08/7130mr6.mp3"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar