2008年12月21日日曜日

Movie review 5 Mask

I think that a mask is a tool is rarely used in our daily life. And I know that the mask is used by some people when they dance, want to keep secrets, and so on. However, I had not been interested in it. And I had not known this movie very much. This movie is named “Mask”. When I saw the picture of the case of it, I thought that it was a little strange, but it made me be interested in this movie. After I watched it on DVD, I thought that I knew the reason why it has been seen for a long time. So, I am going to introduce the story to you.

There is a man who is a bank clerk. His name is Stanley Ipkiss. He is very kind to all people and always unlucky. One day, when he came back from the party that he was asked to take part in by his friend, he found a mask in the river and took it to his home. After he got there, he looked at it for a while and after he put it on, he changed to “the mask man” with an intense tornado. After that, he went on acting up in the night. As a result, he became the enemy of Dorian Tyrell, who is one of the leaders of local mafia, and he was caught by police. However, he escaped from them, and he beat Dorian and he succeeded in saving a woman whose name is Tina Carlyle who Stanley fell in love with. Finally, he threw away the mask in the river where he found it.

I thought that this movie was very funny. However, it gave a very important thing to me. It is not to depend on a strong power. If we can do it, we will grow up more and more. So, I would like you to watch this movie. (323 words / 9827 words)

quality="high" width="300" height="52" allowScriptAccess="always"
wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars=
"valid_sample_rate=true&external_url=http://www2.kumagaku.ac.jp/teacher/Wink/Tomei2term08/7130mr5.mp3"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar