2008年7月1日火曜日

essay 7 (a movie review)

I have not watched a lot of movies in my life because I do not think that I would like to watch them somehow. I have three reasons why I think so. First, I am not very interested in doing it. I know that a lot of famous actors and actresses appear in a lot of movies every year, and most of their movies are wonderful. However, I prefer watching video dramas to watching some movies. Second, I have not enough time to watch them. I have a lot of things to do every week, so it is difficult for me to do it now. Third, I have not enough money to watch some movies. It is not easy for me to go on doing it. I need a lot of money to buy tickets or rent DVDs. However, I am very interested in a certain movie, so I explain it to you.

The movie is named “HERO”. Originally, it was the video drama that was broadcast 7 years ago. However, it became very popular video drama, and the sequel to it was also broadcast 5 years later. Finally, it became a movie last year. This movie was also seen by a lot of people. Though I had no time to go to see it at that time, I wanted to see it if I have a lot of time to do it. Finally, I was not able to go to the movie theater. So, I saw it on DVD to write this review recently. Then, I am going to explain the points that I am interested in to you.

First, a lot of famous actors in Japan appear in this movie. For example, Takako Matsu, Nene Ootsuka, and Takuya Kimura. Especially, Takuya Kimura is one of the most famous actors in Japan. He appears as Kouhei Kuryuu and plays the lead in this movie. In this movie, he has a major impact on a lot of other people. In a word, he is the most important in this movie.

Second, the story of this movie makes me happy. In this movie, some cases make a big case complex. Then, the feelings of a lot of people are always changing in a lot of different situation. That makes this movie very interesting more and more. I think that it is important for us to receive the message of this movie.

After I saw this movie on DVD, I thought that it was necessary for me to have the belief that I should not give up when I am faced with a lot of difficult situation and go on believing a lot of people who always help me. Though I seldom see a lot of movie, it was very useful for me to see this movie. I think that “HERO” is the best movie for me. If you have enough time to rent this DVD and to see it, I would like you to see it as soon as you can. (500 words / 7421 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar