2008年7月5日土曜日

I am worried about...

I am looking forward to the Beijing Olympics in 2008. However, I heard that a certain player is in bad condition. If you do not know this news, please read this article.

→(http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20080704-00000032-sanspo-spo)

That player is Yasuhito Endou. I wrote the blog which I introduced him to you in. He is a good player, but he has never taken part in the Olympic Games because there are a lot of famous players in his generation. For example, they are Naohiro Takahara, Shunsuke Nakamura, Jyunichi Inamoto, and so on. So, I would like him to take part in it. However, I think that we should not oblige him to do it. To tell the truth, he has caught a certain disease before. It is the hepatitis. Because of this disease, he had not been able to play soccer for a long time. So, I would like him to take care of his health and to decide whether he will take part in the Olympic Games or not. I wish that he will be fully recovered as soon as he can. (178 words / 8259 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar