2008年7月2日水曜日

My other classes part 3

Though I have studied English for 6 years, I have only done it for entrance examination. I think that I have to study it from a lot of areas more and more. So, I recommend this class. This class is the class to understand English in detail. The students who take part in this class have studied some areas of it since April. For example, they are phonetics, phonology, and so on. I learned how to utter a lot of words that I had remembered in the class of phonetics the other day. I had not always paid attention to the way to do it by the time I learned phonetics in this class. However, I have always paid attention to it since then. I think that it is very valuable for the people who are majoring in English to take part in this class and it can be useful for you. So, I recommend that you should take part in this class as soon as you can. (168 words / 8081 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar