2008年10月1日水曜日

I am interested in these players!

I often watch a lot of games in J League on TV every week. Especially, I am very interested in two players because they always make me very excited. Then, I am going to introduce them to you.

First, I think that Masato Morishige is one of the best defenders in J League. He belongs to Oita Trinita. He is very strong physically, so he seldom fall when he bump against his opponent players.

Then, I think that Mu Kanazaki is one of the best midfielders in J League. He also belongs to Oita Trinita. He is very quick and has a technique for dribbling a ball. So, he is able to help his teammates to score and score for himself. And he is as old as I, so I would like to him more and more.

Though there are a lot of players that I am interested in, I am going to write about them after I post other articles on my blog. (164 words / 1583 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar