2008年9月28日日曜日

Book review 2-1

When I was a child, I had not a lot of prejudices on my mind. For example, I had thought that most of the people that studied hard never failed to be able to have a very good time or the people who believed what their teachers or parents said not failed to be able to choose the right ways. However, we tend to think that bad things only have the bad sides. We think so because we learn a lot of information in our life as we live for a long time. A book reminded me of the idea. So, I am going to explain the plain story to you.

The book is named "ANOTHER WORLD". The names of main characters are BZ and Eve. BZ is a man who lives in Eden City. He had had a normal life until Eve appeared. Eve is also a woman who lives there. BZ had believed that everything that there was in the world which he lived is right. For example, he had believed that gray was one of the worst colors in the world. He had believed so because he had been taught as a rule. However, Eve doubted that it was true because she knew a fact. She told him that. It is the most important point in this story. She said that nothing in Eden City was real. What she said made BZ confused. Anyway, I think that it is an interesting book, so I would like you to read it. (253 words / 1419 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar