2008年9月28日日曜日

"Shrek" is...

I thought that "Shrek" was very popular among a lot of people in the world. Of course, I like this movie very much. Monsters are feared by a lot of people. In Japan, there are a lot of monsters that are often called "Youkai" or "Mononoke" in Japanese. However, the characters that appear in this movie make us happy or excited. They are able to do it because they have the unforgettable personalities. I have watched this movie on TV before I write the review of it, so I remember them a little. Therefore, I am going to explain them to you.

Though a character name is the title, it is Shrek. He was what was called a lone wolf. When his body gets dirty, he took a bath that was used with muddy water. And he belched without being worried about others when he relaxed because there are no inhabitants there. He had had a happy life around a pond until a donkey found the place that he had lived in. The name of the donkey is Donkey. He is very noisy. The look is so cute, but he is very annoying donkey. I think that I would hit him because of the impatience with him if he were a friend of mine. Of course, there are a lot of characters in this movie, but I am going to explain them to you after I watch it on DVD again. (241 words / 1166 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar