2008年9月28日日曜日

My favorite foods are ...

When I eat something that I like, I always feel very happy. I think that most of the people who are healthy also have the same feeling when they do it. Then, I am going to show you three foods or dishes that I like very much.

First of all, I like curry very much because it has a spicy flavor. I often eat it at gakusyoku or at home at least once a week. There are some kinds of the meat to add to curry. For example, they are beef, chicken, and pork. Especially, I usually eat the curry which added pork to at home.

Second, I like cheese cakes very much because they have a sweet flavor. I often eat them at home. Though you may know two types of them, I like "baked cheese cakes" very much. I think that I would like to eat all of them for myself after I make them.

Third, I like fried prawns because I think that the taste is the best of all the fry. Of course, I sometimes eat deep-fried oysters or breaded pork cutlets, but I like fried prawns very much. (193 words / 734 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar