2008年9月28日日曜日

I'm sleepy...

When I study at the classes in KGU or I am at home, I often feel very sleepy. Though I often sit up late at night lately, I have a lot of things that I would like to do, so I have to do it. I have to do my homework and help my family to do a lot of housework. Especially, as my mother is in bad condition, I think that I have to help her more and more. There are two things that I do in order to help her.

One is to launder the clothes of my family. To tell the truth, I had never washed them for myself until a month ago. However, I am able to not only wash them but also dry them now.

The other is to wash the dishes. I had only washed the dishes of mine. However, I wash all of them once a week now.

I think that it is very important for me to learn how to do housework. So, I would like to learn how to do a lot of housework and prepare the way for living by myself. (191 words / 925 words)

0 件のコメント:

progress report

Calendar